OXEA is a world leader in oxo chemicals
Oxo products are the core competency of OXEA. With a production capacity of over 1.3 million tons per annum and sales of about €1.2 billion we are producing more than 70 oxo intermediates and oxo derivatives for customers in a wide range of industries with various end market applications.
Our chemicals are important ingredients in products that are used in daily life around the world. "We" refers to more than 1,400 OXEA employees worldwide. At our plants in Germany, the USA, China and the Netherlands, we produce intermediates and derivatives.
Competent and reliable partner
We know the market and our customers’ needs. This is why we have a reputation as a competent and reliable partner and supplier that is prepared for every market situation.
- Refinancing: Oxea Issues EUR 900 Million Equivalent First Lien Term Loan, Upsizes Revolving Credit Facility
- Oxea starts business with Halal certified Pelargonic Acid
- Animal Feed: Oxea Certified According to GMP+ and HACCP in Europe
- After Hurricane Harvey: Oxea’s Production Plants in Bay City and Bishop Successfully restarted
- Oxea Announces Price Increases for n-Propanol, n-Propyl Acetate, n/iso-Butanol, and n/iso-Butyl Acetate
- Oxea increases carboxylic acids prices from Oct. 01, 2017
- Oxea Announces Price Increases for 2-Ethylhexanol for the Americas
- Oxea Announces Price Increases for Neopentyl Glycol and Trimethylolpropane in Europe
Information & Products
OXEA is a leading manufacturer of oxo intermediates and oxo derivatives. These products are used for the production of high-quality coatings, lubricants, cosmetics and pharmaceutical products, flavorings and fragrances, printing inks and plastics.
While being committed to the inherent role chemistry plays in our everyday lives, OXEA is proud to be guided by the principles of sustainable business. We recognize the underlying economic, environmental and social factors as a foundation for sustainable success and develop our long-term strategy accordingly.