OXEA is a world leader in oxo chemicals
Oxo products are the core competency of OXEA. With a production capacity of over 1.3 million tons per annum and sales of about €1.2 billion we are producing more than 70 oxo intermediates and oxo derivatives for customers in a wide range of industries with various end market applications.
Our chemicals are important ingredients in products that are used in daily life around the world. "We" refers to more than 1,400 OXEA employees worldwide. At our plants in Germany, the USA, China and the Netherlands, we produce intermediates and derivatives.
Competent and reliable partner
We know the market and our customers’ needs. This is why we have a reputation as a competent and reliable partner and supplier that is prepared for every market situation.
- Breaking New Ground for Growth: Oxea Names New Senior Vice President of Strategic Alliances
- Study shows enormous savings potential in packaging printing: Propyls from Oxea replace conventional solvents 1:1
- Oxea names German DOTP production partner / 60,000 mt/year
- Standard & Poor’s upgrades Oxea corporate credit rating to B+ with stable outlook
- Oxea Announces Price Increases for Amines for the Americas
- (EU) Oxea increases prices for Neopentyl Glycol (NPG) and Trimethylolpropane (TMP) in Europe
- (US) Oxea increases prices for Neopentyl Glycol (NPG) and Trimethylolpropane (TMP) in North America
- Oxea Announces Price Increases for n-Propanol, n-Propyl Acetate, n/i-Butanol, n/i-Butyl Acetate, 2-Ethylhexanoic Acid, and 2-Ethylhexanol
Information & Products
OXEA is a leading manufacturer of oxo intermediates and oxo derivatives. These products are used for the production of high-quality coatings, lubricants, cosmetics and pharmaceutical products, flavorings and fragrances, printing inks and plastics.
We are delighted to introduce you to our first milestone in sustainability reporting based on GRI guidelines. OXEA's Sustainability Report features extensive disclosure of OXEA's fiscal year 2016 performance in governance and ethics, sustainability, health and safety in the workplace, environmental stewardship, and other relevant economic and social aspects.